OBJECTIVES On completion of four year B.Sc Nursing program the student will be able to:
- Appreciate the concept of holistic health and understand the influence of socioeconomic and environmental factors on the health status ofthe community.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all the situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
- Updates knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth.